DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Singapore GP practice: Force India duo in top 10
The German pair of di Resta and Hulkenberg were sixth and seventh fastest in the second practice.
Singapore: Sahara Force India's Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg finished in the top 10 in both opening practice sessions for the Singapore Grand Prix, here on Friday.
Hulkenberg was seventh in the first free practice with a timing of 1:51.658 while Di Resta finished a place behind after clocking 1:51.943, two days ahead of Sunday's floodlit race.
The German pair of Resta and Hulkenberg were sixth and seventh fastest in the second run, with Mercedes' Nico Rosberg, Ferrari driver Felipe Massa and Lotus pilot Romain Grosjean rounding off the top 10.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel indicated his title defence isn't over yet as he scorched to the quickest times in both opening practice sessions.
McLaren's Lewis Hamilton was second quickest in the first session followed by team-mate Jenson Button. Button was second fastest in the later session followed by the championship leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
The second session was held up for several minutes after Bruno Senna scraped his Williams car along a barrier and left it static in a chicane, making the track impassable until a crane could lift it clear.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet