DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Singer Kesha declares her bisexuality
Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender.
London: Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender. The 25-years-old 'Die Young' singer, who once said she had a sexual encounter with a ghost, doesn't care about gender and loves women as much as men, reported Daily Mail online.
"I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with," Kesha said.
The singer said that she wanted to speak out about her sexuality to stand up for others, who are bullied because of their sexual orientation, as well as for her brother, who is bullied in school for having a speech impediment.
"I am all about standing up to gay, lesbian, transgender bullying, but it is also about my little brother. He is 13 and he gets made fun of because he has a stutter. I just have zero tolerance for people making fun of others."
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise