Singer Kesha to debut MTV reality series in April
'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV.
New York: 'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Kesha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, 'Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,' in April.
The show highlights Kesha's life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer's brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she's "revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like" in the series. She says her life is "not all glamorous, but it's all real."
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like 'TiK ToK,' 'We R Who We R' and 'Die Young.'
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights