Singer Kesha to debut MTV reality series in April
'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV.
New York: 'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Kesha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, 'Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,' in April.
The show highlights Kesha's life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer's brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she's "revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like" in the series. She says her life is "not all glamorous, but it's all real."
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like 'TiK ToK,' 'We R Who We R' and 'Die Young.'
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- Coldplay- Chainsmokers Collaboration is Here and We Expected Something Just Like This
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology