Singer Kesha to debut MTV reality series in April
'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV.
New York: 'Jersey Shore' might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Kesha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, 'Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life,' in April.
The show highlights Kesha's life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer's brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she's "revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like" in the series. She says her life is "not all glamorous, but it's all real."
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like 'TiK ToK,' 'We R Who We R' and 'Die Young.'
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes