Singers Sujata-Sunitha to enter the Guinness Book
Sujata Dutt has been the playback singer for more than 300 Kannada films.
The recent buzz in the Kannada film industry is that the names of veteran singers Sujatha-Sunitha, also known as the Bangalore sisters are hoping to enter the Guinness Book of world records very soon.
The sisters with over 5000 songs to their name have reached the 1000 mark in 'Suprabhatas', the south indian morning prayer devoted to all the ndian Gods and Goddesses. Also speaking to the media Dutt confirmed that she would approach the Guinness Book of world records soon with the same data.
Sujatha Dut frankly admits that she is not trained in classical music and was recognized by GK Venkatesh, Mysore Mohan, Manoranjan Prabhakar etc. She has been the playback singer for more than 300 Kannada film songs starting from 'Gili Bete' in 1988.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"