Singhal appeals to Ramdev to end fast
Singhal said that a large number of Hindu saints have already appealed to Ramdev to end his fast.
Shimla: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) president Ashok Singhal on Saturday appealed to yoga guru Ramdev to end his fast and lead the movement against black money and corruption more aggressively.
"A large number of Hindu saints have already appealed to Ramdev to end fast...he should honour their sentiments and give up his fast to aggressively lead the movement," Singhal told a press conference in Shimla.
Refuting the charge that the RSS had planned Ramdev's stir, he said the agitation was planned and organised by Bharat Swabhiman Trust of the yoga guru and the RSS, VHP and other Hindu organisations supported the cause.
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win