Locals block Bhandara national highway after minors' rape
The girls were aged six, nine and eleven had gone missing on February 14 from their school.
Maharashtra: Angry locals blocked national highway number 6 that passes through Bhandara where bodies of three sisters, all minors, were found in a well in a village. The post-mortem report had confirmed rape and murder.
The girls were aged six, nine and eleven had gone missing on February 14 from their school. Two days later, their bodies were found in a well half a kilometer away from their village.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the culprits, while enraged locals are demanding a swift probe. IG Rajendra Singh said, "In the last three days, the police have investigated hundreds of people. We will find the culprits soon."
Union Minister Praful Patel said, "The culprits should be nabbed at the earliest and hanged for this. The survivors should be given speedy justice." Patel represents the Bhandara-Gondia parliamentary constituency.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner