DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Locals block Bhandara national highway after minors' rape
The girls were aged six, nine and eleven had gone missing on February 14 from their school.
Maharashtra: Angry locals blocked national highway number 6 that passes through Bhandara where bodies of three sisters, all minors, were found in a well in a village. The post-mortem report had confirmed rape and murder.
The girls were aged six, nine and eleven had gone missing on February 14 from their school. Two days later, their bodies were found in a well half a kilometer away from their village.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the culprits, while enraged locals are demanding a swift probe. IG Rajendra Singh said, "In the last three days, the police have investigated hundreds of people. We will find the culprits soon."
Union Minister Praful Patel said, "The culprits should be nabbed at the earliest and hanged for this. The survivors should be given speedy justice." Patel represents the Bhandara-Gondia parliamentary constituency.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users