Six booked for Gurgaon share broker's suicide
Pradeep Kumar had written in a suicide note that nobody was responsible for his extreme step.
Gurgaon: A share broker's wife and five others, including his in-laws, have been booked here for abetting his suicide, police said on Sunday. Pradeep Kumar, 30, a resident of Paschim Vihar in West Delhi, was found hanging from a ceiling fan in his rented house in Sushant Lok on Saturday, police said.
"We have registered a case against six people under Section 306 of IPC (abetment of suicide)," Deputy Commissioner of Police (East) Maheshwar Dayal said. No one has been arrested.
A note left behind by Pradeep said that no one was responsible for his extreme step as he was ending his life because of heavy loss in business, police said. Pradeep's brother, Sandeep alleged the victim was tortured and harassed by his in-laws and wife and this forced him to end his life.
Sandeep's complaint named the share broker's wife Upasana, her parents VK Ahlawat and Vimla, Arun Tokas, Nitin Kharbanda and Saurav Malhotra, a finance company's executive. All the accused are residents of Delhi, police said.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18