DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Size of my role in 'Billa 2' surprised me: Parvathy
Parvathy Omanakuttan has said that many scenes that she had shot for 'Billa 2' were cut in the final print.
Parvathy Omanakuttan has said that many scenes that she had shot for 'Billa 2' were cut in the final print, resulting in her role becoming a blink-and-miss one.
"The size of my role in 'Billa 2' was a surprise to me, since I shot more scenes for the movie," she said and added: "Many said that they expected more from me in this film."
However, the actress is clear about one thing. "I don't regret about my decision to act in 'Billa 2'. At the end, it is the director who finalizes things and it's entirely his call."
Expressing her wish to do performance oriented roles in Tamil movies, Parvathy said, "I have not signed any new project as of now. Waiting to do some real good roles."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes