Size of my role in 'Billa 2' surprised me: Parvathy
Parvathy Omanakuttan has said that many scenes that she had shot for 'Billa 2' were cut in the final print.
Parvathy Omanakuttan has said that many scenes that she had shot for 'Billa 2' were cut in the final print, resulting in her role becoming a blink-and-miss one.
"The size of my role in 'Billa 2' was a surprise to me, since I shot more scenes for the movie," she said and added: "Many said that they expected more from me in this film."
However, the actress is clear about one thing. "I don't regret about my decision to act in 'Billa 2'. At the end, it is the director who finalizes things and it's entirely his call."
Expressing her wish to do performance oriented roles in Tamil movies, Parvathy said, "I have not signed any new project as of now. Waiting to do some real good roles."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More