Skyfall: James Bond's motorcycle is up for grabs
The bike driven by Daniel Craig in the opening scene of 'Skyfall' is being auctioned for charity.
Los Angeles: The bike driven by Daniel Craig in the opening scene of new James Bond film 'Skyfall' is being auctioned for charity.
The proceeds of the sale will go to charity organisation Children In Need, which works for the welfare of disadvantaged children.
Officials at Honda UK are hoping that the auction will raise tens of thousands of pounds, reports contactmusic.com.
"Original items such as this are usually highly sought after and with the Bond films having incredibly broad appeal, we hope that 007's 'street merchant' bike will raise a significant amount of money and awareness for such an invaluable cause," said Fiona Cole, Honda UK's corporate communications manager.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology