Slain RTI activist Shehla Masood's last tweets
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption.
New Delhi: City-based RTI activist Shehla Masood was on Tuesday shot dead in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality. Masood, recently sat on a fast in support of Anna Hazare's 'India Against Corruption' campaign.
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption in New Delhi and his detention. The last post was about the Lok Sabha being adjourned for the day.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- McLaren Refutes Acquisition Talks With Apple