Slain RTI activist Shehla Masood's last tweets
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption.
New Delhi: City-based RTI activist Shehla Masood was on Tuesday shot dead in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality. Masood, recently sat on a fast in support of Anna Hazare's 'India Against Corruption' campaign.
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption in New Delhi and his detention. The last post was about the Lok Sabha being adjourned for the day.
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?