Slain RTI activist Shehla Masood's last tweets
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption.
New Delhi: City-based RTI activist Shehla Masood was on Tuesday shot dead in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality. Masood, recently sat on a fast in support of Anna Hazare's 'India Against Corruption' campaign.
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption in New Delhi and his detention. The last post was about the Lok Sabha being adjourned for the day.
Recommended For You
- Brad Hodge Drops Hint On Why Kohli Sat Out Dharamsala Test
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?