Slain RTI activist Shehla Masood's last tweets
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption.
New Delhi: City-based RTI activist Shehla Masood was on Tuesday shot dead in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality. Masood, recently sat on a fast in support of Anna Hazare's 'India Against Corruption' campaign.
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption in New Delhi and his detention. The last post was about the Lok Sabha being adjourned for the day.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It