DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Slain RTI activist Shehla Masood's last tweets
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption.
New Delhi: City-based RTI activist Shehla Masood was on Tuesday shot dead in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality. Masood, recently sat on a fast in support of Anna Hazare's 'India Against Corruption' campaign.
The activist's last tweets were about Hazare's fast against corruption in New Delhi and his detention. The last post was about the Lok Sabha being adjourned for the day.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande