DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Slight intensity earthquake jolts Manipur
The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
Imphal: An earthquake of slight intensity shook Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday morning. The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was 24.3 degrees north on the latitude and 93.1 degrees east on the longitude. No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
A slight intensity tremor had shook Nepal on Wednesday night, the Met Department said.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan