Slight intensity earthquake jolts Manipur
The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
Imphal: An earthquake of slight intensity shook Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday morning. The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was 24.3 degrees north on the latitude and 93.1 degrees east on the longitude. No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
A slight intensity tremor had shook Nepal on Wednesday night, the Met Department said.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali