Slight intensity earthquake jolts Manipur
The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
Imphal: An earthquake of slight intensity shook Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday morning. The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM, measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was 24.3 degrees north on the latitude and 93.1 degrees east on the longitude. No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
A slight intensity tremor had shook Nepal on Wednesday night, the Met Department said.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology