DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Freak accident kills 13, national mourning in Slovakia
Slovak President Ivan Gasparovic expressed sympathy for victims' kin.
New Delhi: In central Slovakia, a train collided with a bus on Saturday, killing at least 13 people and injuring 20.
The accident happened when a carriage-train derailed and collided with a bus that was carrying about 37 passengers.
While two passengers aboard the train sustained minor injuries, six of them were critically injured. The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital.
Slovak President Ivan Gasparovic has expressed his sympathy for the relatives of the victims. The Slovak government has declared Sunday as a day of national mourning. The police are investigating the crash.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users