Freak accident kills 13, national mourning in Slovakia
Slovak President Ivan Gasparovic expressed sympathy for victims' kin.
New Delhi: In central Slovakia, a train collided with a bus on Saturday, killing at least 13 people and injuring 20.
The accident happened when a carriage-train derailed and collided with a bus that was carrying about 37 passengers.
While two passengers aboard the train sustained minor injuries, six of them were critically injured. The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital.
Slovak President Ivan Gasparovic has expressed his sympathy for the relatives of the victims. The Slovak government has declared Sunday as a day of national mourning. The police are investigating the crash.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims
- R Ashwin Is A Priceless Cricketer : Virat Kohli