DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snake dies after biting silicone breast
The snake died after it bit the model's enhanced breasts.
London: A huge snake died of silicone poisoning after it bit the enhanced breast of a model during a photoshoot.
Israeli Orit Fox was at a photoshoot in Tel Aviv in which she alluringly used the boa constrictor. The snake suddenly lunged at her and bit her breast, the Daily Mail reported Monday.
Fox was initially comfortable with the snake and wrapped it around her legs, waist and neck.
She then licked the snake, loosening the grip on its neck. The snake then sank its fangs into her left breast.
The model screamed for help, and an assistant struggled to pull off the determined snake. After a few seconds, the snake released its grip.
Though Fox needed a tetanus shot in the hospital, it was the snake which came off worse as it died from silicone poisoning.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%