Snapshot: Are Deepika and Ranveer officially a couple?
Pictures of the couple indulging in PDA have been doing the rounds of various social networking sites.
If we go by the affection that is pouring out the pictures, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are clearly the new couple in town. The actors who have been paired opposite each other in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela', have been spotted bonding and partying at various occasions. The duo were also spotted together during a protest march in Mumbai in December. In November, the couple went to watch 'Skyfall' with Deepika's ex Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Now, the big question is, when will they go public with their relationship? Or are they just 'good friends'?
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18