Snapshot: Are Deepika and Ranveer officially a couple?
Pictures of the couple indulging in PDA have been doing the rounds of various social networking sites.
If we go by the affection that is pouring out the pictures, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are clearly the new couple in town. The actors who have been paired opposite each other in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela', have been spotted bonding and partying at various occasions. The duo were also spotted together during a protest march in Mumbai in December. In November, the couple went to watch 'Skyfall' with Deepika's ex Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Now, the big question is, when will they go public with their relationship? Or are they just 'good friends'?
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Aditya, Rajat take MP to 239/2 against Mumbai on Day 1