Snapshot: Are Deepika and Ranveer officially a couple?
Pictures of the couple indulging in PDA have been doing the rounds of various social networking sites.
If we go by the affection that is pouring out the pictures, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are clearly the new couple in town. The actors who have been paired opposite each other in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela', have been spotted bonding and partying at various occasions. The duo were also spotted together during a protest march in Mumbai in December. In November, the couple went to watch 'Skyfall' with Deepika's ex Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Now, the big question is, when will they go public with their relationship? Or are they just 'good friends'?
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right