DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Are Deepika and Ranveer officially a couple?
Pictures of the couple indulging in PDA have been doing the rounds of various social networking sites.
If we go by the affection that is pouring out the pictures, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are clearly the new couple in town. The actors who have been paired opposite each other in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela', have been spotted bonding and partying at various occasions. The duo were also spotted together during a protest march in Mumbai in December. In November, the couple went to watch 'Skyfall' with Deepika's ex Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Now, the big question is, when will they go public with their relationship? Or are they just 'good friends'?
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City