DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Bald Manisha Koirala, fighting cancer, tweets happy photos
A bald Manisha Koirala, head covered in turban and a hat, tweets cheerful photos as she battles cancer.
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, tweeted these photos of her, with her head covered in turban and a hat. She let her well wishers know that she wasn't giving in to cancer. She looked cheerful in both photos and she posed with family and friends.
Known for her roles in 'Saudagar', 'Bombay' and 'Lajja', Manisha, 42, has been diagnosed with cancer. She is dealing with chemotherapy bravely. She will be in the US for six months. Her parents and brother are with her.
She tweeted that she's exercising, eating healthy, reading inspiring books, being with family and friends, watching fun films, meditating and praying.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics