Snapshot: Bald Manisha Koirala, fighting cancer, tweets happy photos
A bald Manisha Koirala, head covered in turban and a hat, tweets cheerful photos as she battles cancer.
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, tweeted these photos of her, with her head covered in turban and a hat. She let her well wishers know that she wasn't giving in to cancer. She looked cheerful in both photos and she posed with family and friends.
Known for her roles in 'Saudagar', 'Bombay' and 'Lajja', Manisha, 42, has been diagnosed with cancer. She is dealing with chemotherapy bravely. She will be in the US for six months. Her parents and brother are with her.
She tweeted that she's exercising, eating healthy, reading inspiring books, being with family and friends, watching fun films, meditating and praying.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"