Snapshot: 'Bigg Boss' contestant Armaan Kohli, then and now
Armaan Kohli, who is taking part in 'Bigg Boss 7', is the son of Bollywood producer Rajkumar Kohli.
New Delhi: Armaan Kohli, who is taking part in 'Bigg Boss 7', is the son of Bollywood producer Rajkumar Kohli. He started his film career as a child actor in 'Badle Ki Aag' (1982), and was launched as a hero in 1992 film 'Virodhi'. Armaan was re-launched twice in 1993 and 1997 in 'Aulad Ke Dushman' and 'Qahar'. However, his acting career didn't take off. Now, he is seen as one of the contestants in 'Bigg Boss'. Here is a snapshot of how he looked in his younger days and how he looks now.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion