Snapshot: Bipasha Basu walks the ramp for Shantanu-Nikhil
Basu walked the ramp Tuesday at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013 for designers Shantanu-Nikhil.
Mumbai: When Bipasha Basu walked the ramp Tuesday at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013, it reminded her of her modelling days and she said it's not an easy career. The 34-year-old, who turned to acting with 'Ajnabee' in 2001, walked the ramp for Shantanu-Nikhil and looked spectacular in a fitted long navy blue gown with a plunging neckline and long flowy sleeves. She said: "I have been a model before and it was great to be here again." "It's great to be back here in front of the fashion fraternity in pretty clothes. Fashion week is good because so many designers get to showcase their work. I had participated in the first fashion week as a model," Bipasha told media post show. Recalling her modelling days, Bips said: "I always had this fear that my heels will break or come off. And my shoe did come off in one of the shows. But I walked down the ramp, slipped into my shoe and walked till the head ramp. Things happen when you are modelling... it's a tough life."
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech
- Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: As it Happened