Snapshot: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah breaks down inside Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
The Chief Minister of J&K broke down over the killing of an youth by security personnel in Baramullah.
The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Omar Abdullah broke down in state assembly on Tuesday as he condemned the death of a youth who was killed allegedly by security forces in Baramullah town. Tears rolled down Abdullah's eyes as he addressed the House following uproar by the opposition parties over the youth's death. The Chief Minister, who has greyed quite a bit in a short span of time, stated that he had no answers to the oppositions outrage over the incident and questioned the need for firing, which led to the youth's death.
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Mukesh Ambani the Richest Indian With Net Worth of $22.7 Billion: Forbes
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Will Drive Innovation in Technology: Mukesh Ambani
- Reliance Jio 4G Launch: Long Queues on Day 1; Fast Data is Showstopper