Snapshot: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah breaks down inside Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
The Chief Minister of J&K broke down over the killing of an youth by security personnel in Baramullah.
The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Omar Abdullah broke down in state assembly on Tuesday as he condemned the death of a youth who was killed allegedly by security forces in Baramullah town. Tears rolled down Abdullah's eyes as he addressed the House following uproar by the opposition parties over the youth's death. The Chief Minister, who has greyed quite a bit in a short span of time, stated that he had no answers to the oppositions outrage over the incident and questioned the need for firing, which led to the youth's death.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle