DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah breaks down inside Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
The Chief Minister of J&K broke down over the killing of an youth by security personnel in Baramullah.
The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Omar Abdullah broke down in state assembly on Tuesday as he condemned the death of a youth who was killed allegedly by security forces in Baramullah town. Tears rolled down Abdullah's eyes as he addressed the House following uproar by the opposition parties over the youth's death. The Chief Minister, who has greyed quite a bit in a short span of time, stated that he had no answers to the oppositions outrage over the incident and questioned the need for firing, which led to the youth's death.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise