Snapshot: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah breaks down inside Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
The Chief Minister of J&K broke down over the killing of an youth by security personnel in Baramullah.
The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Omar Abdullah broke down in state assembly on Tuesday as he condemned the death of a youth who was killed allegedly by security forces in Baramullah town. Tears rolled down Abdullah's eyes as he addressed the House following uproar by the opposition parties over the youth's death. The Chief Minister, who has greyed quite a bit in a short span of time, stated that he had no answers to the oppositions outrage over the incident and questioned the need for firing, which led to the youth's death.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion