DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Did Katie Holmes just borrow Disney princess Belle's canary yellow ball gown design for the Met Gala?
The actress wore a layered buttery-yellow gown by Marchesa and paired it with beautiful Harry Winston earrings.
Actress Katie Holmes turned quite a few heads at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit. The actress, who walked the red carpet for the opening of 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' in Upper Manhattan, New York, yesterday, wore a grand, layered buttery-yellow gown by Marchesa and paired it with beautiful Harry Winston earrings. But as any 5-year-old will point out, the dress looks strikingly similar to Disney character Belle's dress, from 'Beauty and the Beast'. Who wore it better? You be the judge. LOL.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835