Snapshot: Farah Khan to dance in this season's IPL?
Farah Khan has choreographed three signature steps for the upcoming IPL to the tournament's signature tune.
It is a fun video. And it has the quirky Farah Khan dancing to the signature tune of Indian Premiere League. IPL 2013 is round the corner, and the tournament's anthem along with the signature steps were announced at a press conference in Mumbai recently. Farah Khan has choreographed three distinct steps for the campaign a four, a six and a wicket. Khan, looking million bucks after losing weight, introduced the steps along with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar and host Gaurav Kapoor. The video shows Khan entering a office conference room and teaching five men the signature step for a four. Watch it and judge for yourself. We think Faraha is clearly having a ball! (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right