Snapshot: Holi in Cape Town with cornflour powder
Revellers participate in 'Holi One' in Cape Town, inspired by the Holi festival which originated in India.
Revellers react as they are covered in coloured cornflour powder while participating in the 'Holi One' festival in Cape Town, March 2, 2013. The event is inspired by the Holi festival which originated in India.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct