Snapshot: Injured Shah Rukh Khan heads home from hospital, Farah Khan accompanies him
Shah Rukh Khan, who was earlier in the day admitted to Nanavati hospital after suffering a minor, was discharged from the hospital.
Shah Rukh Khan, who was earlier in the day admitted to Nanavati hospital after suffering a minor injury during the shoot of his upcoming film 'Happy New Year', was discharged from the hospital after a few hours. The actor was accompanied by director Farah Khan and close friend Karim Morani. He was spotted leaving in his car. According to reports, a hotel door crashed on him following which he started bleeding and was rushed to the hospital. (Photo Courtesy: Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner