DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Injured Shah Rukh Khan heads home from hospital, Farah Khan accompanies him
Shah Rukh Khan, who was earlier in the day admitted to Nanavati hospital after suffering a minor, was discharged from the hospital.
Shah Rukh Khan, who was earlier in the day admitted to Nanavati hospital after suffering a minor injury during the shoot of his upcoming film 'Happy New Year', was discharged from the hospital after a few hours. The actor was accompanied by director Farah Khan and close friend Karim Morani. He was spotted leaving in his car. According to reports, a hotel door crashed on him following which he started bleeding and was rushed to the hospital. (Photo Courtesy: Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet