DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Is this the place where Keira Knightley married rocker James Righton?
Keira Knightley married rocker James Righton in a small wedding ceremony in southern France.
A French mayor says Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has said "oui" to rocker James Righton in a small wedding ceremony in southern France. Aime Navello said the couple followed French tradition when he married them at the Mazan town hall. Navello read the service in French and the couple responded in French and English. He said about 10 people were present.
Righton is keyboard player for the rock group Klaxons. He and Knightley got engaged a year ago. Knightley first won notice for her role as a soccer-playing teenager in 'Bend It Like Beckham.'
She went on to star in the first three 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies and was nominated for an Oscar for playing Elizabeth Bennet in an adaptation of Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice.'
The images are of the Mazan town hall near Avignon, southern France where Knightley has married Righton and her farmhouse in Mazan.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together