DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Jasleen, the baby born in Germany who weighs 13.47 pounds
The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long.
A lady in Germany has given birth to one of the heaviest babies ever born. The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long. The girl's mother suffered from gestational diabetes, which, when untreated or uncontrolled, can cause babies to be born larger than normal. However, the doctor said bot the mother and child are well.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar