Snapshot: Jasleen, the baby born in Germany who weighs 13.47 pounds
The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long.
A lady in Germany has given birth to one of the heaviest babies ever born. The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long. The girl's mother suffered from gestational diabetes, which, when untreated or uncontrolled, can cause babies to be born larger than normal. However, the doctor said bot the mother and child are well.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines