Snapshot: Jasleen, the baby born in Germany who weighs 13.47 pounds
The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long.
A lady in Germany has given birth to one of the heaviest babies ever born. The baby girl named Jasleen weighs an astounding 13.47 pounds and measures nearly 23 inches long. The girl's mother suffered from gestational diabetes, which, when untreated or uncontrolled, can cause babies to be born larger than normal. However, the doctor said bot the mother and child are well.
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan