Snapshot: Jaspal Bhatti's car that met with the accident
Noted comedian Jaspal Bhatti died in a road accident near Jalandhar on October 25. He was going to Nakodar.
New Delhi: Noted comedian Jaspal Bhatti died in a road accident near Jalandhar on October 25. He was going to Nakodar from Bhatinda to promote his forthcoming film 'Power Cut'. The accident happened near the Shahkot area of Jalandhar. Bhatti's car rammed into a roadside tree. Here is a photograph of the car that met with the accident.
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18