Snapshot: Life convict marries girlfriend inside jail
Sanjay married his girlfriend Mamta following a special three-hour permission given by court.
In a unique wedding ceremony, an inmate, serving life term in a murder case, tied the knot with his girlfriend in the court premises in Jind, Haryana, after a special permission. Sanjay, a resident of Sonepat ditrict, married his girlfriend Mamta following a special three-hour permission given by court. The marriage ceremony, that took place at the park inside the court campus, was attended by family members from both sides, besides a number of lawyers and court employees. In December last year, the girl, through Sanjay's counsel, had moved a petition before the court requesting permission for marriage.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Mukesh Ambani the Richest Indian With Net Worth of $22.7 Billion: Forbes
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak