DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Meet Liu Bolin the 'Vanishing Artist'
Liu started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
New Delhi: Artist Liu Bolin demonstrates an art installation by blending in with vegetables displayed on the shelves at a supermarket in Beijing. Liu, also known as the 'Vanishing Artist', started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Demolishes Hosts for 153
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan