DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Meet Liu Bolin the 'Vanishing Artist'
Liu started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
New Delhi: Artist Liu Bolin demonstrates an art installation by blending in with vegetables displayed on the shelves at a supermarket in Beijing. Liu, also known as the 'Vanishing Artist', started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Europa League: Ajax, Man United Indulge in Banter Ahead of Final
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club