Snapshot: Meet Liu Bolin the 'Vanishing Artist'
Liu started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
New Delhi: Artist Liu Bolin demonstrates an art installation by blending in with vegetables displayed on the shelves at a supermarket in Beijing. Liu, also known as the 'Vanishing Artist', started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Congress Hits Out at Devendra Fadnavis Over 'ADHM' Release
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge