Snapshot: Meet Liu Bolin the 'Vanishing Artist'
Liu started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
New Delhi: Artist Liu Bolin demonstrates an art installation by blending in with vegetables displayed on the shelves at a supermarket in Beijing. Liu, also known as the 'Vanishing Artist', started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology