DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Parineeti Chopra takes 'Shuddh Desi Romance' to Toronto
Filmmaker Manish Sharma's 'desi' love story was showcased at the Toronto Internation Film Festival recently.
The film may have opened to mix response but Parineeti Chopra was loved by one and all in 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. The actress walked the red carpet at the prestigious Toronto International Film Festival where the film was showcased to the audience. The film's writer Jaideep Sahni and director Manish Sharma were also present at the festival. Parineeti interacted with fans and media on two days. On the first day she chose a Gauri and Nainika blue lace dress and for the film's premiere Parineeti chose a creation by designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi. (Pictures via Getty Images)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed