DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Portrait of Pope Benedict XVI made with 17,000 condoms
An artist from Milwaukee, Niki Johnson, has come up with a unique portrait of the former Pope.
New Delhi: An artist from Milwaukee, Niki Johnson, has come up with a unique portrait of the former Pope Benedict XVI. This portrait is made up of 17,000 condoms and is meant to promote the sexual health across the globe. Interestingly, Niki got the idea of making such a portrait when Pope opined that using condom is not the answer to AIDS related problems. Photographs posted on OnMilwaukee.com show the portrait.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere