Snapshot: Portrait of Pope Benedict XVI made with 17,000 condoms
An artist from Milwaukee, Niki Johnson, has come up with a unique portrait of the former Pope.
New Delhi: An artist from Milwaukee, Niki Johnson, has come up with a unique portrait of the former Pope Benedict XVI. This portrait is made up of 17,000 condoms and is meant to promote the sexual health across the globe. Interestingly, Niki got the idea of making such a portrait when Pope opined that using condom is not the answer to AIDS related problems. Photographs posted on OnMilwaukee.com show the portrait.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly