DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Pran is seen inside the hospital
Actor Pran who was admitted to hospital after encountering some respiratory problems is doing fine now.
New Delhi: Actor Pran who is admitted to hospital after encountering some respiratory problems is doing fine now. A photo posted on Twitter by Raghuvendra Singh of Filmfare magazine shows him standing with his daughter Pinky.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
Recently, Amitabh Bachchan had also visited Pran in the hospital. "Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films. His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'. (With inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi