Snapshot: Pran is seen inside the hospital
Actor Pran who was admitted to hospital after encountering some respiratory problems is doing fine now.
New Delhi: Actor Pran who is admitted to hospital after encountering some respiratory problems is doing fine now. A photo posted on Twitter by Raghuvendra Singh of Filmfare magazine shows him standing with his daughter Pinky.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
Recently, Amitabh Bachchan had also visited Pran in the hospital. "Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films. His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'. (With inputs from PTI)
- Pak Approaches World Bank to Mediate Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test