Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra seeks blessings during Ganesh Utsav
Priyanka Chopra and her mother Dr Madhu Chopra were seen at a Ganesh mandal in Mumbai recently.
Priyanka Chopra and her mother Dr Madhu Chopra were seen at a Ganesh mandal in Mumbai recently. The mother-daughter duo were spotted at Andhericha Raja and also performed a small aarti infront of the huge Ganesh idol. Dressed in a white and blue churidar-kameez, Priyanka smiled for the cameras as well. The actress whose last release 'Zanjeer' sank at the Box Office is gearing up for 'Krrish 3' now which will be releasing in November this year. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts