DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra spotted on the sets of 'Mary Kom'
'Daddy's little girl' Priyanka Chopra was spotted on sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on boxer Mary Kom.
Being a thorough professional, Priyanka Chopra reported to work eight days after she lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer. The actress was spotted on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new film on boxer Mary Kom. Reportedly, Priyanka broke down on the sets and was consoled by her mother Dr Madhu Chopra who was there by her daughter's side. (Picture by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes