Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra spotted on the sets of 'Mary Kom'
'Daddy's little girl' Priyanka Chopra was spotted on sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on boxer Mary Kom.
Being a thorough professional, Priyanka Chopra reported to work eight days after she lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer. The actress was spotted on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new film on boxer Mary Kom. Reportedly, Priyanka broke down on the sets and was consoled by her mother Dr Madhu Chopra who was there by her daughter's side. (Picture by Yogen Shah)
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18