Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra spotted on the sets of 'Mary Kom'
'Daddy's little girl' Priyanka Chopra was spotted on sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on boxer Mary Kom.
Being a thorough professional, Priyanka Chopra reported to work eight days after she lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer. The actress was spotted on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new film on boxer Mary Kom. Reportedly, Priyanka broke down on the sets and was consoled by her mother Dr Madhu Chopra who was there by her daughter's side. (Picture by Yogen Shah)
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham