Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra spotted on the sets of 'Mary Kom'
'Daddy's little girl' Priyanka Chopra was spotted on sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on boxer Mary Kom.
Being a thorough professional, Priyanka Chopra reported to work eight days after she lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer. The actress was spotted on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new film on boxer Mary Kom. Reportedly, Priyanka broke down on the sets and was consoled by her mother Dr Madhu Chopra who was there by her daughter's side. (Picture by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone