Snapshot: Priyanka Chopra spotted on the sets of 'Mary Kom'
'Daddy's little girl' Priyanka Chopra was spotted on sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on boxer Mary Kom.
Being a thorough professional, Priyanka Chopra reported to work eight days after she lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer. The actress was spotted on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new film on boxer Mary Kom. Reportedly, Priyanka broke down on the sets and was consoled by her mother Dr Madhu Chopra who was there by her daughter's side. (Picture by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines