DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Rabiya Amin, Jiah's mother, was also a Bollywood actress
Actress Jiah Khan's mother, Rabiya Amin had featured in a film called 'Dulha Bikta Hai' opposite Raj Babbar.
Not many know that actress Jiah Khan's mother, Rabiya Amin, was also an actress in the 1980s. Amin acted opposite Raj Babbar in 'Dulha Bikta Hai' and even appeared in films like 'Ankur' and Subhash Ghai's 'Meri Jung' opposite Anil Kapoor. Amin married Ali Rizvi Khan, an NRI based in US. The couple separated when Jiah was three months old. Rabiya, who hails from Uttar Pradesh, now works as a writer for UK based TV series. (Pics by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande