Snapshot: Rani Mukerji or Chopra? What is the real story?
Actress Rani Mukerji got emotional at the unveiling of late filmmaker Yash Chopra's statue at Mumbai recently.
Shatrughan Sinha may have just revealed one of the best kept secrets of Bollywood on Monday when he addressed Rani Mukerji as 'Rani Chopra'. Yash Chopra's statue was on Monday unveiled at the UTV STARS Walk and actress Rani Mukerji became very emotional at the event. Rani, who is reportedly in a relationship with Yashji's elder son, filmmaker Aditya Chopra, could not hold back her tears at the event as the actress broke down while other spoke about Yashji candidly. Many in the industry believe that Rani and Aditya have secretly tied the knot in 2012 and have kept mum about it. Whatever it is, Sinha's blooper has just got people talking about the hush-hush affair of Bollywood once again. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties