Snapshot: Rani Mukerji or Chopra? What is the real story?
Actress Rani Mukerji got emotional at the unveiling of late filmmaker Yash Chopra's statue at Mumbai recently.
Shatrughan Sinha may have just revealed one of the best kept secrets of Bollywood on Monday when he addressed Rani Mukerji as 'Rani Chopra'. Yash Chopra's statue was on Monday unveiled at the UTV STARS Walk and actress Rani Mukerji became very emotional at the event. Rani, who is reportedly in a relationship with Yashji's elder son, filmmaker Aditya Chopra, could not hold back her tears at the event as the actress broke down while other spoke about Yashji candidly. Many in the industry believe that Rani and Aditya have secretly tied the knot in 2012 and have kept mum about it. Whatever it is, Sinha's blooper has just got people talking about the hush-hush affair of Bollywood once again. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now