DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Rani Mukerji or Chopra? What is the real story?
Actress Rani Mukerji got emotional at the unveiling of late filmmaker Yash Chopra's statue at Mumbai recently.
Shatrughan Sinha may have just revealed one of the best kept secrets of Bollywood on Monday when he addressed Rani Mukerji as 'Rani Chopra'. Yash Chopra's statue was on Monday unveiled at the UTV STARS Walk and actress Rani Mukerji became very emotional at the event. Rani, who is reportedly in a relationship with Yashji's elder son, filmmaker Aditya Chopra, could not hold back her tears at the event as the actress broke down while other spoke about Yashji candidly. Many in the industry believe that Rani and Aditya have secretly tied the knot in 2012 and have kept mum about it. Whatever it is, Sinha's blooper has just got people talking about the hush-hush affair of Bollywood once again. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish