Snapshot: Red tilak, saffron sari; Priyanka Chopra's strange IPL look
Priyanka Chopra plays an over-the-top spiritual diva in the commercial.
Pepsi roped in Priyanka Chopra for the second edition of their campaign, scheduled to go on-air on April 18. Chopra, a Chennai Super Kings (CSK) fan, plays an over-the-top spiritual diva in the commercial who leads her followers to pray for CSK win but ends up supporting RCB due to the Gayle-effect.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams