Snapshot: Sanjay Dutt spotted shooting for 'Policegiri'
Sanjay Dutt was seen completing the shoot of 'Policegiri' at Mumbai's Kamalistan Studio.
With only a few days left at his disposal before he returns to jail to complete his five-year sentence in the 1993 serial blasts case, actor Sanjay Dutt is concentrating on completing the shoot of 'Policegiri'. On March 21, the apex court gave him four-week time to surrender. As Dutt has already served 18 months in jail, he would have to undergo the imprisonment for three-and-a-half-years.
The shooting is taking place at Kamalistan Studio. 'Policegiri' is a remake of 2003 super-hit Tamil film 'Saamy'. The Hindi version will be directed by renowned South director K S Ravikumar, which will mark his debut in Bollywood. The 53-year-old Dutt will be paired opposite much younger Prachi Desai in the remake.
'Saamy' a potboiler on the life of a tough cop, was directed by Hari, starring actors Vikram and Trisha Krishnan in lead. The film was a huge hit down South and was remade in Telugu. The shooting of the Hindi version reportedly began from August 22 last.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media