Snapshot: Sanjay Dutt spotted shooting for 'Policegiri'
Sanjay Dutt was seen completing the shoot of 'Policegiri' at Mumbai's Kamalistan Studio.
With only a few days left at his disposal before he returns to jail to complete his five-year sentence in the 1993 serial blasts case, actor Sanjay Dutt is concentrating on completing the shoot of 'Policegiri'. On March 21, the apex court gave him four-week time to surrender. As Dutt has already served 18 months in jail, he would have to undergo the imprisonment for three-and-a-half-years.
The shooting is taking place at Kamalistan Studio. 'Policegiri' is a remake of 2003 super-hit Tamil film 'Saamy'. The Hindi version will be directed by renowned South director K S Ravikumar, which will mark his debut in Bollywood. The 53-year-old Dutt will be paired opposite much younger Prachi Desai in the remake.
'Saamy' a potboiler on the life of a tough cop, was directed by Hari, starring actors Vikram and Trisha Krishnan in lead. The film was a huge hit down South and was remade in Telugu. The shooting of the Hindi version reportedly began from August 22 last.
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?