Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan sports a handlebar mustache for MARD campaign
Actor Farhan Akhtar tweeted a behind the scene picture of Shah Rukh Khan shooting for MARD campaign.
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen sporting a handlebar mustache for Farhan Akhtar's MARD campaign. Akhtar has tied up with IPL to promote a cause. Akhtar would be distributing 70, 000 mustaches in one of the biggest matches between Shahrukh Khan's team Kolkatta Knight Riders and Priety Zinta's Kings 11 Punjab at Eden Gardens. Everyone in the huge stadium would be sporting a mustache in support to the cause, MARD. Akhtar has vowed to spread awareness about gender inequality and rape through social media via his initiated MARD, which stands for Men Against Rape and Discrimination. The filmmaker-actor recently tweeted pictures of SRK and Preity Zinta shooting for the MARD campaign.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology