Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan sports a handlebar mustache for MARD campaign
Actor Farhan Akhtar tweeted a behind the scene picture of Shah Rukh Khan shooting for MARD campaign.
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen sporting a handlebar mustache for Farhan Akhtar's MARD campaign. Akhtar has tied up with IPL to promote a cause. Akhtar would be distributing 70, 000 mustaches in one of the biggest matches between Shahrukh Khan's team Kolkatta Knight Riders and Priety Zinta's Kings 11 Punjab at Eden Gardens. Everyone in the huge stadium would be sporting a mustache in support to the cause, MARD. Akhtar has vowed to spread awareness about gender inequality and rape through social media via his initiated MARD, which stands for Men Against Rape and Discrimination. The filmmaker-actor recently tweeted pictures of SRK and Preity Zinta shooting for the MARD campaign.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check