DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Shilpa Shetty at the Maha Kumbh Mela
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh. The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents. "Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter. The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%