Snapshot: Shilpa Shetty at the Maha Kumbh Mela
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh. The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents. "Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter. The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology