Snapshot: Sunny Leone visits Siddhivinayak Temple
The producer visited Siddhivinayak Temple with the leading lady of her new film 'Ragini MMS 2'.
Mumbai: Adult film actress, Sunny Leone looked gorgeous in a white and purple salwar-kameez as she visited the Siddhivinayak Temple with producer Ekta Kapoor. The duo were at the temple to seek blessings before staring their new film, 'Ragini MMS 2'. Produced by Ekta, the film features Sunny in the lead role. (Photographs by Yogen Shah)
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA