DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: The sadhu who loves his cellphone
A holy man talks on his mobile outside his camp at Sangam.
A holy man talks on his mobile outside his camp at Sangam, the confluence of the Rivers Ganges, Yamuna and mythical Saraswati during the Maha Kumbh Mela, in Allahabad on January 15, 2013. Millions of devout Hindus led by naked ascetics with ash smeared on their bodies plunged into the frigid waters of Ganges in a ritual they believe can wash away their sins. The ceremony in Allahabad took place on the most auspicious day of the Kumbh Mela, one of the world's largest religious gatherings that lasts 55 days.(AP Photo /Manish Swarup)
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet