DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: Vidya Balan ditches saree for lehenga for Cannes red carpet
Balan looked absolutely stunning in a Sabyasachi Mukherjee creation as she stepped out at Cannes Film Festival.
She ditched the saree for a traditional lehenga choli in red, black and gold for the first day of the prestigious Cannes Film Festival and looked absolutely stunnin. Vidya Balan tied up her hair in a neat bun and wore silver earrings to accessorize her outfit. Balan, who part of this year's jury at the film festival posed for photographs on the first day of the festival. The jury is being headed by Steven Spielberg and also consists of director Ang Lee and actress Nicole Kidman. (Pictures via Reuters and AP)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere