Snapshot: Vidya Balan, please go back to wearing sarees, we miss them!
Vidya Balan was spotted in Kolkata promoting her new film 'Ghanchakkar' wearing a polka dot tunic and jeans.
We know she is very confident of herself and doesn't reallt follow fashion diktat but we really think Vidya Balan looks the best in traditional sarees. The southern beauty was spotted wearing a hideous hair band and flower earrings along with a polka dot tunic and jeans in Kolkata. Balan and Emraan Hashmi were promoting their upcoming film 'Ghanchakkar' in the city and Vidya, typically, was dressed according to the role that she is playing in the film. While we admire the confidence that the actress has, but it is high time that she went back to her beautiful sarees, no?
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator