Snapshot: Vidya Balan, please go back to wearing sarees, we miss them!
Vidya Balan was spotted in Kolkata promoting her new film 'Ghanchakkar' wearing a polka dot tunic and jeans.
We know she is very confident of herself and doesn't reallt follow fashion diktat but we really think Vidya Balan looks the best in traditional sarees. The southern beauty was spotted wearing a hideous hair band and flower earrings along with a polka dot tunic and jeans in Kolkata. Balan and Emraan Hashmi were promoting their upcoming film 'Ghanchakkar' in the city and Vidya, typically, was dressed according to the role that she is playing in the film. While we admire the confidence that the actress has, but it is high time that she went back to her beautiful sarees, no?
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Rings In Her 36th Birthday With Ranbir, Karisma, Saif Ali Khan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music