Snapshot: Weirdest best of 5th India Art Fair
105 galleries are showcasing works of 1,000 artists from across the globe during the four-day 5th India Art Fair.
105 galleries are showcasing works of 1,000 artists from across the globe during the four-day 5th India Art Fair in New Delhi.
Artist Mahbubur Rahman from Bangladesh poses for a photo in front of his set of work during the 5th India Art Fair in New Delhi, Feb. 1, 2013. (AP Photo/Saurabh Das)
A woman takes photos of an art work by Shine Shivan at the 5th India Art Fair in New Delhi.(AP Photo/Saurabh Das)
Visitors pose for a photo with the work of artist Valay Shende during the 5th India Art Fair in New Delh. (AP Photo/Saurabh Das)
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting