Snapshot: What is Nita Ambani doing in front of a village mud hut?
Nita Ambani posed in front of a hut during the Reliance event and also took a bullock cart ride.
Nita Ambani, Chairperson of Reliance Foundation and wife of Mukesh Ambani Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries, at the 'Reliance Bij - Bharat India Jodo' campaign at Salarpur village, south of Ahmedabad. Ambani posed in front of a hut during the event and also took a bullock cart ride. Reuters/Amit Dave.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid