DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snapshot: When Priyanka Chopra met Mary Kom in Imphal
Priyanka Chopra, who will be soon in a biopic, recently visited Imphal to meet boxer Mary Kom.
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra, who will be soon in a biopic, recently visited Imphal to meet boxer Mary Kom. Priyanka, who has already started her training session to fit into the shoes of the ace boxer, visited Kom's hometown Imphal to get first hand information on her life. Priyanka also posted the pictures of the two on Twitter. Along with the picture, Chopra tweeted, "Champions r made from tuff stuff!! Learning from the champ herself." She later added, "Road tripppp! Interiors of Manipur r so full of character..with #MaryKom as my travel guide..anything."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet