Snapshot: When Priyanka Chopra met Mary Kom in Imphal
Priyanka Chopra, who will be soon in a biopic, recently visited Imphal to meet boxer Mary Kom.
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra, who will be soon in a biopic, recently visited Imphal to meet boxer Mary Kom. Priyanka, who has already started her training session to fit into the shoes of the ace boxer, visited Kom's hometown Imphal to get first hand information on her life. Priyanka also posted the pictures of the two on Twitter. Along with the picture, Chopra tweeted, "Champions r made from tuff stuff!! Learning from the champ herself." She later added, "Road tripppp! Interiors of Manipur r so full of character..with #MaryKom as my travel guide..anything."
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India