Snapshot: Why is business magnate Richard Branson dressed as a woman?
On a flight to Malaysia, Richard Branson swapped his suit for mini skirt and red lipstick to honour a bet.
Virgin goup's founder Richard Branson sporting shaved his legs and wore AirAsia airline's stewardess' uniform to hounor a bet he had lost in 2010. The business magnate was seen serving orange juice on an AirAsia flight from Perth to Malaysia in red mini skirt and heels as he had lost a bet to AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes. Branson lost a bet to Fernandes in 2010 after they wagered that their Formula One racing teams would finish ahead of each other. Fernandes' team landed two spots above Branson's. Branson even mopped the floor after he purposely spilled orange juice all over Fernandes and was awarded a certificate by the airlines at the end of the journey. (Pictures via Reuters. With inputs from AP)
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP