Snapshot: Why is business magnate Richard Branson dressed as a woman?
On a flight to Malaysia, Richard Branson swapped his suit for mini skirt and red lipstick to honour a bet.
Virgin goup's founder Richard Branson sporting shaved his legs and wore AirAsia airline's stewardess' uniform to hounor a bet he had lost in 2010. The business magnate was seen serving orange juice on an AirAsia flight from Perth to Malaysia in red mini skirt and heels as he had lost a bet to AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes. Branson lost a bet to Fernandes in 2010 after they wagered that their Formula One racing teams would finish ahead of each other. Fernandes' team landed two spots above Branson's. Branson even mopped the floor after he purposely spilled orange juice all over Fernandes and was awarded a certificate by the airlines at the end of the journey. (Pictures via Reuters. With inputs from AP)
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India