Snapshot:Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap walk the ramp at LFW
Manish Malhotra dedicated his collection at Lakme India Fashion Week to 100 years of Indian cinema.
New Delhi: Manish Malhotra dedicated his collection at Lakme India Fashion Week to 100 years of Indian cinema. And, Bollywood directors like Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap walked the ramp for the designer.
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit