Sneha: 'Haridas' is not my comeback film
Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
Chennai: Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
"I'm eagerly looking forward to the release of the film. Though I was away for few months after my marriage, I still believe I wasn't gone long enough to be referred as a comeback actress. I was very much active and was shooting for few advertisements as well," Sneha told IANS.
Sneha, who got married to Tamil actor Prasanna earlier this year, says she has acquired a better sense of responsibility ever since her wedding.
"Marriage has been very special and it certainly has made more responsible," she added.
'Haridas' is directed by GNR Kumaravelan and features actor Kishore in the lead. The story of the film revolves around the sensitive relationship between a father and his son.
The film, which also features Prithviraj Das, Soori and Pradeep Rawat, has music by Vijay Anthony and cinematography by R Rathnavelu.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology