Sneha: 'Haridas' is not my comeback film
Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
Chennai: Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
"I'm eagerly looking forward to the release of the film. Though I was away for few months after my marriage, I still believe I wasn't gone long enough to be referred as a comeback actress. I was very much active and was shooting for few advertisements as well," Sneha told IANS.
Sneha, who got married to Tamil actor Prasanna earlier this year, says she has acquired a better sense of responsibility ever since her wedding.
"Marriage has been very special and it certainly has made more responsible," she added.
'Haridas' is directed by GNR Kumaravelan and features actor Kishore in the lead. The story of the film revolves around the sensitive relationship between a father and his son.
The film, which also features Prithviraj Das, Soori and Pradeep Rawat, has music by Vijay Anthony and cinematography by R Rathnavelu.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18