Sneha: 'Haridas' is not my comeback film
Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
Chennai: Tamil actress Sneha feels her role in the upcoming Tamil drama 'Haridas' must not be tagged as her comeback.
"I'm eagerly looking forward to the release of the film. Though I was away for few months after my marriage, I still believe I wasn't gone long enough to be referred as a comeback actress. I was very much active and was shooting for few advertisements as well," Sneha told IANS.
Sneha, who got married to Tamil actor Prasanna earlier this year, says she has acquired a better sense of responsibility ever since her wedding.
"Marriage has been very special and it certainly has made more responsible," she added.
'Haridas' is directed by GNR Kumaravelan and features actor Kishore in the lead. The story of the film revolves around the sensitive relationship between a father and his son.
The film, which also features Prithviraj Das, Soori and Pradeep Rawat, has music by Vijay Anthony and cinematography by R Rathnavelu.
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming