DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sneha to play lead role in Prakash Raj's film
Besides wielding the megaphone and producing the movie, Prakash Raj will take care of the lead role as well.
Prakash Raj, who recently revealed his plans to remake Malayalam hit 'Salt and Pepper' in other Indian languages, has now decided on the title of its Tamil version. According to sources, the movie has been named 'Un Samayal Arayil' and Sneha will play a crucial role in it.
Besides wielding the megaphone and producing the movie, Prakash Raj will take care of the lead role as well. While Sneha will be seen in a never before character.
The Telugu version has been titled 'Ulavacharu Biriyani'. Prakash Raj also has plans to remake the movie in Hindi also. Currently, he is producing Radha Mohan's directorial venture 'Gauravam'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics