Soderling, Stepanek reach Brisbane semis
Robin Soderling beat Matt Ebden while Radek Stepanek beat Florian Mayer.
Brisbane: Top-seeded Robin Soderling advanced to the Brisbane International semifinals, beating Australian qualifier Matt Ebden 6-3, 6-2 on Friday.
The Swede will face Radek Stepanek, the 2009 Brisbane champion and runner-up last year. Stepanek beat Germany's Florian Mayer 6-3, 6-3.
In the other semifinal, defending champion Andy Roddick will play South Africa's Kevin Anderson. They won their quarterfinal matches on Thursday.
In the women's semifinals later on Friday, Germany's Andrea Petkovic of Germany faced France's Marion Bartoli, and Czech Petra Kvitova met Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL
- Will Act Against Raj Thackeray if he Breaks Law: Fadnavis
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Snapshot: Arjun Rampal's daughter Mahikaa is all grown up now!
- Sunita Williams greets Indians from space on Diwali
- Obama wishes 'Happy Diwali', praises resilience of Sikhs