DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Soderling, Stepanek reach Brisbane semis
Robin Soderling beat Matt Ebden while Radek Stepanek beat Florian Mayer.
Brisbane: Top-seeded Robin Soderling advanced to the Brisbane International semifinals, beating Australian qualifier Matt Ebden 6-3, 6-2 on Friday.
The Swede will face Radek Stepanek, the 2009 Brisbane champion and runner-up last year. Stepanek beat Germany's Florian Mayer 6-3, 6-3.
In the other semifinal, defending champion Andy Roddick will play South Africa's Kevin Anderson. They won their quarterfinal matches on Thursday.
In the women's semifinals later on Friday, Germany's Andrea Petkovic of Germany faced France's Marion Bartoli, and Czech Petra Kvitova met Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs