Soderling, Stepanek reach Brisbane semis
Robin Soderling beat Matt Ebden while Radek Stepanek beat Florian Mayer.
Brisbane: Top-seeded Robin Soderling advanced to the Brisbane International semifinals, beating Australian qualifier Matt Ebden 6-3, 6-2 on Friday.
The Swede will face Radek Stepanek, the 2009 Brisbane champion and runner-up last year. Stepanek beat Germany's Florian Mayer 6-3, 6-3.
In the other semifinal, defending champion Andy Roddick will play South Africa's Kevin Anderson. They won their quarterfinal matches on Thursday.
In the women's semifinals later on Friday, Germany's Andrea Petkovic of Germany faced France's Marion Bartoli, and Czech Petra Kvitova met Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Mouni Roy's Vacation Photos Will Give You Serious Travel Goals
- Prabhu Deva is the Sweetest Person in the Industry: Farah Khan
- Arjun Bijlani Injures Himself On 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' Set